Old 30 May 12, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Tusker House Donalds Breakfast Safari.

We only had a little wait for our ADR at Tusker House for Donald's Safari Breakfast. Our buzzer went off straight away and we got our picture with the main man Donald. (these photos were later delivered to our table, no charge because I purchased Photopass+ and they were also added to my card.)

We were shown to our table and were told Daisy, Mickey and Goofy would be round in 25 minutes giving us plenty of time to go to the buffet. Jungle Juice was brought out which was lovely.

The buffet selection was fantastic, hot, cold, fruit and pastries. I filled up on biscuits and gravy, tata totts, bacon, sausage, Mickey waffles and a delicious carved ham.

I squeezed in a couple of pastries as it would have been rude not too. It was all lovely and everyone had a good breakfast. Kelly had been waiting all holiday for Mickey waffles.

Daisy came round first, posed for photos and signed the autograph books. She was then followed by Mickey who also led a procession round the restaurant which the girls enjoyed. Last was Goofy who Lily Belle is scared off so she didn't want to know him! Overall a great place to go. It was around $135 including tip
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	disney 2012 kelly 1 800.jpg
Views:	2980
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	40921   Click image for larger version

Name:	disney 2012 kelly 1 801.jpg
Views:	2981
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	40922   Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 355.jpg
Views:	2970
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	40923   Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 350.jpg
Views:	3014
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	40924   Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 354.jpg
Views:	2998
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	40925  

gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List