Old 31 May 12, 06:45 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Cinderella's Royal Table

Around 8am we checked in at CRT and had two or three other families ahead of us to meet Cinderella. The girls met her, got photos and autographs (third time!) and we also had a family picture as well. We then walked upstairs to out table, which was by the window in a good spot. It wasn't as dark in the castle as I expected.

The CM's were all very good. Our server reminded me of the late, great Bernie Mac. He was very good calling us 'My Lord' or 'My Lady' the whole way through. Wishing stars and magic wands were given to the girls. A really nice selection of pastries was brought out as well as orange juice and coffee.

A box of different teas to choose from was also brought to the table. Being the health nut I am, I also had a coke served in a goblet. I was a lord after all. Our orders were then taken. We pretty much all went the same way, the traditional, which consisted of sausage, bacon , scrambled eggs and potatoes.

The girls had French toast. It was all very nice. While we were eating the princesses started to come round. First Snow White, Aurora, Ariel and then Belle. Again they were all great. Snow White made the most time for the girls and was very friendly. Overall a great experience for the girls. Highly recommended. We used 2 t/s credits each. It would have cost around $196 if not on the DDP.

Sorry I thought I had more photos!

Main Street Bakery.

They had an amazing selection. We got a couple of apple turnovers, a cinnamon roll, a couple of cookies, a vanilla slice and some walnut cake. We used 7 snack credits but still have so many of these left. We also got the girls a cheese and ham sandwich to share. It was huge. It cost $6.95
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 521.jpg
Views:	2804
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	40937   Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 538.jpg
Views:	2810
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	40938   Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 587.jpg
Views:	2806
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	40939   Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 588.jpg
Views:	2812
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	40940   Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 589.jpg
Views:	2811
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	40941  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 590.jpg
Views:	2795
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	40942  
gjdjud is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List