Old 1 Jun 12, 06:14 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Hollywood Brown Derby.

It was dead in there which surprised me. We all really enjoyed this meal. A lot fancier than we were used to. Our server informed us we would get the Fantasmic Dining deal which included a appetiser and priority seating at Fantasmic that evening. It would be costing 2t/s credits each as it was signature dining. Drinks were the usual coke products. For the appetiser I had the Brie, midnight moon and pancetta cakes which was nice.

Marian and Den went for he Cobb Salad( sorry no photo). Kelly had the Blue Lump crab Spring Rolls. Everyone really liked theirs.

For mains Marian and I both had the Spit Roasted Leg of Lamb.

Kelly had the Duck Two Ways while Den had Roasted Breast of Chicken.[IMG][/IMG]

They were all really nice. Evie had a salad to start and then Fish Sticks which she pretty much finished. Lily Belle filled up on bread and didn't touch her hot dog as usual.

The deserts were lovely too. Three of us had Chocolate Three Ways. Marian the Creme Brûlée.

It was a lovely meal and a nice change from the standard food. It would have cost with tax and tip $315.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 699.jpg
Views:	2589
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	40954   Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 702.jpg
Views:	2606
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	40955   Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 706.jpg
Views:	2607
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	40956  
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List