Old 1 Jun 12, 06:35 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Butterbeer Hogsmede IOA.

I bought a frozen butter beer in a souvenir cup which cost around $11. It was actually really nice. Hard to describe. Caramel maybe? The cup could be used to refill coke products for 99c.

Captain America Diner. It was burgers all round, (I went for the double) fries and coke. ( I had also brought along the refill cup I had bought at US the week before, no trouble refilling on a different day). They were excellent burgers.

The girls shared a chicken sandwich which wasn't so good. Overall it was around $50 for 5 meals.

Cape May Cafe.

The reception area was very busy at Cape May Cafe. We probably had our longest wait for an ADR but that was only 15 minutes. We have been very lucky with our ADRs. We had just missed Minnie but we had time to go to the buffet before Donald and Goofy came round. Our sever brought out our drinks straight away.

The others all went to get food while I stayed with Lily Belle. Goofy soon appeared and Lily Belle still didn't want know Goofy again but gave him a high five. Evie Mae came back from the buffet in time to pose for some photos with him. I get the impression a lot of kids are scared of Goofy!

The buffet selection was very nice. (IMHO not as good as Tusker House but still good all the same). I got a good plateful! Again everyone really enjoyed the food. Donald soon appeared and was great with the girls. He signed their autograph books and posed for photos. While he was at our table our server brought out cakes and cards for the girls birthday.( Evie Mae is 5 just after the holiday so we are making it her birthday as well!) Donald helped them blow out the candles and sing happy birthday.

We had about 30 minutes to wait for Minnie but that was good as it gave us a chance to go up to the buffet again! When she came the girls were really excited. She is their favourite Disney Character( non princess). Again she signed their books and did photos.

All the other photos can be seen in my main trip report.

I paid OOP for this due to the credits mix up of a few days ago! With tax and tip it was $142. We all really enjoyed the meal and also being at The Beach Club.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 768.jpg
Views:	2669
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	40957   Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 804.jpg
Views:	2650
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	40958   Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 805.jpg
Views:	2659
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	40959   Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 806.jpg
Views:	2656
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	40960   Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 795.jpg
Views:	2655
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	40961  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 817.jpg
Views:	2498
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	41021  

Edited at 06:46 AM.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List