Old 3 Jun 12, 06:43 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Lottawatta lodge.

It was just me and Evie Mae having lunch at Lottawatta Lodge. We used a c/s each. I got the stacked sandwich, fries, coke and cookie. It was ok but the bread was very crumbly. Evie Mae got the kids cheese pizza, fries, cookie and water. Because we had to wait 2 minutes for the pizza to be ready they gave us an adult one to say sorry! I didn't even notice we had been waiting. If only the buses were like that!

1900 Park Fare.

After we checked in we were shown straight in no wait at all. We had a family picture before we were shown to our table. Our server told us we would have around 30 minutes before Prince Charming, Cinderella, Lady Tremaine and The Fairy Godmother would come round.

We went up to the buffet. The selection was excellent.

We had done Disney buffet breakfasts but not other meals. There was all kinds of things. Carved meat, sushi, pasta, rice, salad. A really wide variety. My favourite was the beef. We all ate plenty.

When Lily Belle saw Lady Tremaine approaching she burst into tears! She was terrified of her. We had to ask our server if Lady Tremaine could skip our table! Lady Tremaine was very good about it. She called over from a distance when she was approaching to warn us and snuck behind our table. She told us to find her if Lily Belle changed her mind and she also quickly signed the girls autograph books while Lily Belle was distracted. I bet she gets that a lot!

We were given the photos we had taken at the beginning. Again no charge because I was on Photopass+.

Prince Charming came round and posed for photos and signed the autograph books. Now I'm no male model but if this fella was chosen to be Price Charming then the world has gone mad. He looked like Paul Pfeiffer from The Wonder Years without the glasses.

Cinderella and The Fairy Godmother came round next. We then moved on to deserts. Again a nice selection. Evie Mae's eyes were bigger than her stomach. Just like her dad.

We used 4adult t/s credits and 1child t/s credit. We didn't pay for Lily Belle. The total would have been with tax and tip $201.63.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 1020.jpg
Views:	2694
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	41016   Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 1021.jpg
Views:	2730
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	41017   Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 990.jpg
Views:	2644
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	41018   Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 991.jpg
Views:	2669
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	41019   Click image for larger version

Name:	disney 2012 kelly 2 580.jpg
Views:	2667
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	41020  

Edited at 10:52 PM.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List