Old 3 Jun 12, 07:15 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
T-Rex Cafe( second visit)

T-Rex was again heaving. As we were so early they couldn't except us so we put our names down to get in and told it would be 30 minutes. It's complete mayhem in this place! I can really see why some people would hate it but others love it. It's so busy inside when it's raining and everyone is getting in the way of each other. The girls got a few bits and pieces while we're waiting including a few clothes for the dinosaurs they built here last week. Around 30 minutes later we got our name called.

I think it's a little unfair to judge this meal properly. We had a great seat inside a dinosaur but our server was terrible. Worst of the holiday, non existent. I think we were all tired as well, over fed from 2 weeks in the US so it doesn't rate very highly on the list of the meals we had. We shared some TRexquesadillas , Onion rings to start.

I had The Boneyard Buffet, I barely made a dent in it. The ribs I had at Planet Hollywood have up me off ribs for life so that didn't help. Ribs were one of my favourite things! I'll give them a break and go back to them soon.

Kelly had the pulled pork.

Marian the Woolley Mammoth Chicken and Den had fish and chips. The girls had nuggets. There was loads left. We couldn't manage it tonight which was a shame. We all skipped deserts as well.

After waiting forever by myself at the table for the server, (the others had left to wait outside)I paid the bill. We used our remaining 5 TS credits. We paid OOP for Lily Belle. With appetisers, tax and tip we owed them $65. To be honest we had run out of steam and went for this meal just because we had a credit left to use. If we had to pay then there's no chance we would have gone.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 1149.jpg
Views:	2711
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	41023   Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 1153.jpg
Views:	2623
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	41024   Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney holiay 2012 1152.jpg
Views:	2635
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	41025  

Edited at 07:30 AM.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List