Old 30 Mar 13, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Hannikins
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 6
Guidebook Photos: 135
Originally Posted by Disney mum View Post
Where did you get the nail art pens? They would be great for DD, I always pay for her to have some sort of Disney nails done before we go, would be much easier, well cheaper, if I could do them. Often we try to match our nails, not the same but in complementary colours/patterns so could have a lot of fun coming up with ideas. We had hidden Mickeys last time, done with swirls and Lottie had little crystals in the middle of hers.
Debenhams online

Waiting for the activities update
ooo I still haven't finished the i drive eats have I! must do that now activities wise we've been scuppered by the dollar fall, if it doesn't improve there won't be any additions

Nov 16-Shanghai & Japan - In Progress
Nov 15-Hong Kong & Singapore - Coming Soon!
June 15-Rome & Florence
Dec 14-WDW | 13-WDW | 12-DLP | 12-NY&DC | 11-West Coast | 10-DLP | 09-WDW
Hannikins is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 13, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Hannikins
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Lardzilla View Post
Fab stuff as ever... And congrats on the weight loss!

You must be getting very excited now; the trip is so close you can almost touch it!

Can't wait to read all about it on your return.

PS Loved the bag of 'memories' that you found!
soooooo excited! I'm trying to hold back because I don't think I can keep that level of hyper excitement up for 18 days without it ending in divorce

June 15-Rome & Florence
Hannikins is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 13, 12:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Hannikins
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Must Eats - I Drive - Part 3

Just realised I've not finished my list! How very remiss of me soooo...

10. Teak Neighbourhood Grill

Ever since seeing this picture I've wanted to go

Yes the donut burger, the heart attack on a plate, whatever you want to call it, in fact lots of things on the menu sound amazing! The problem with this place is it's location, without a car we'd have to pay for a taxi to get there and I'm just not sure how much that would be from idrive and whether we can justify it with so many other yummy places in walking distance...

11. Cuba Libre

Now this is Adam's choice. I'm not against it, I'm just not sure. A search on the dibb didn't bring back many results and those that it did weren't fabulous.

I think it might be the vast Mojito menu that's caught his eye and he has pointed out the "15 tastes of cuba" menu so we'll see

It looks nice inside though

12. Cheesecake Factory

This is a must for us, Adam was gutted we missed it last time! Since then we have eaten at several other chains so don't feel too sorry for him! We love it and can't wait to return. Adam had an amazing cheesecake last time and I want a piece all to my self on this trip!

I think it was the coconut cream...

whom I kidding, I want them ALL!

13. IHOP

We love IHOP! mainly for pancakes obviously. I remember last time having an odd conversation with the waitress when I just wanted my pancakes 'plain'. I had to accept the topping on a side plate just to get my pancakes!

See all that fruity mess on top defiling the yummy pancakes, no thank you!

Now we've never been anywhere else for pancakes so we may have our fill of them elsewhere. However I would love to go back. I think I read in a trippie about someone 'buying' an IHOP mug, this I am definately going to try

sooo there we have it. 13 establishments and 6 possible slots to fill, choices choices choices!

June 15-Rome & Florence
Old 31 Mar 13, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Hannikins View Post
Debenhams online

ooo I still haven't finished the i drive eats have I! must do that now activities wise we've been scuppered by the dollar fall, if it doesn't improve there won't be any additions
Thanks
Just read last update on i-drive eats. Will be looking for your full report when you get back. Never been to IHOP, but not got any offsite brekkies on my list so might give it a go, but I like my pancakes defiled with fruity goodness
Shame about the $ affecting your extra-park activities. Get searching for coupons, sure you'll find something.

Edited at 11:19 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 13, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Hannikins
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Thanks
Just read last update on i-drive eats. Will be looking for your full report when you get back. Never been to IHOP, but not got any offsite brekkies on my list so might give it a go, but I like my pancakes defiled with fruity goodness
Shame about the $ affecting your extra-park activities. Get searching for coupons, sure you'll find something.

poor pancakes

I know, those park activities involve disney and seaworld, they aren't big on the discounts... even when I asked directly I'm hoping the later I leave it to cheaper it might be... yeah right!

June 15-Rome & Florence
Old 31 Mar 13, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post

GREAT update mrs! Just noticed our countdowns! Why are ours so different? Confused!
Old 31 Mar 13, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post

please ignore that last message! They are different because our dates are different! Oh dear! i had in my mind we were going the same time! lol x
Old 31 Mar 13, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Hannikins
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by TheWilsons View Post
GREAT update mrs! Just noticed our countdowns! Why are ours so different? Confused!
lol bless you, we are a few days after, boohoo!

June 15-Rome & Florence
Old 31 Mar 13, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Hannah, you're trippie makes me both want to eat and want to be skinny for all the lovely clothes!

Bad girl!

So looking forward to the rest, hope you got the packing done

xxx